What?! A blog post?! Blog posts from me are like hurricanes in Hawaii. Very rare.
I guess it must be some sort of tradition for me to write here about once a year. It's almost September, which means that school has started. Chinese school started up again yesterday. I got to see all my new friends and enemies...... Muahahahahaaaa
Just kidding. I'm not really one to make enemies. I will be mad/annoyed at someone quite easily, but i almost never truly hate someone.
Anyways. There I go again, off on a tangent. I guess tangents are just my thing.
My life has been fun so far. I'm still a moody and unagreeable teenager, but I've accepted that part of myself....to a point. This summer was great, though! I got to go to D.C., Florida, and Austin! I also went on a camp out to Sea Rim State Park with the VC. Definitely the most eventful (travel-wise) summer I've ever had.
Romance-wise, as I'm sure you're all wondering, it's pretty much empty. I don't know if I'm even ready for a boyfriend anyways. I'm glad I skipped all that middle school dating drama. Even now, drama prevails and romance becomes the opening act for the real performance.
I have two cats still, although one died and we got another one, a buff-colored cat named Karma. In case you didn't know, buff-colored means a cream-orange cat, not a cat with a coat that looks like muscles.
School-wise, I'm still a procrastinator. I hate that part of myself. It's my most destructive habit.
I feel like this is so much boringer than my usual blog posts. Where are the tragic love poems, the adolescent philosophy???
Here's a tragic love poem for you crying fans;
Your eyes are like the moon;
Full and round, sparkling and far away.
Your arms are like the planets;
Curved and heavy, so familiar but.
So far away.
No comments:
Post a Comment