Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Finally, I know.



Why do you have to be,

So easily like me? 

I hate those awkward silences,

When I answer the door.

We build up fences,

But I want to find your core. 


I could be dreaming,

It might be love,

But why do I get that feeling,

As if it's not a match made from Above.

Do I get a sign,

Maybe a dove,

Something out of pure love.

I want to say hi, 

Or maybe even cry,

At those times you seem cold, 

As the clouds fold.

When it turns to night,

And you go out of my sight,

You're still in my head,

Confusing me,

Amusing me,

Refusing me.

Will we say goodbye?

And may I ask, "why?'"

I know it's impossible,

We could never be together.


And I can't say anything after that. This is a true story, (or dilemma) but I can't I can't understand my self right now.


PEACE!

-Isabel (hearts muffins)

No comments:

Post a Comment