Saturday, May 5, 2012

Stuffy :o

So, this is just like a random  recap of important stuff in my life.


Thing #1: Last Saturday was my academic competition at my language school (I study Taiwanese and Chinese), so we were all competing. My brother and I competed against eachother, and of course, he won. I was really mad, because he made a mistake twice, and I made hand motions while he didn't, EVEN THOUGH he got more points on recitation, which doesn't really make sense. It kinda makes me mad, because I feel like those judges don't really listen. I like, risked my reputation doing those hand motions >.>. On a brighter note, I got fourth place in Chinese (Which, out of five people, is kinda bad), but I was really happy because that means I did a lot better and didn't embarrass myself.

Thing #2: My mom was walking into our house, then all of the sudden she got all dizzy. I'm really worried, because she was leaning on my brother, and sort of stumbling into the hallway. I hope it's not too big of a deal.... She's a really hardworking woman and really awesome, so it may just be over-exhaustion. She's also my school teacher (I'm homeschooled), and I really don't want to become public schooled if something happened. Okay, I'm mentally scolding myself, but it''s really just another reason for me to say nothing can happen, tbh.

Thing #3: I'm kinda worried I don't have anyone to talk to anymore. Most of my good friends on Stardoll have left, and a lot of them have also drifted apart from me. I've kinda used my friends on Stardoll to talk about important matters that I can't tell people in real life.

End :]

2 comments:

  1. Hi dear, thanks for dropping by. I sincerely hope that your mum feels better. You can talk to me anytime of you ever feel like it sweety...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, hope you're well. To answer your question, I think the gowns are a bit pricey, but there is a diffusion line for less. It's all on Monique's website

    ReplyDelete