Monday, July 15, 2013

Vacations make you tired

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Hello, hello. I don't know if you knew this, but... I went on vacay in the caribbean :D Yeah, it was pretty cool. I mean, Jamaica, the Cayman Islands, and Mexico... it was cool. But these things do make you tired so if you go on a cruise, BRING FOOD when you leave the ship. Like for realz. That box of fruit loops saved my life. (Fruit loops, I love you.) Anyways, here's some pics of me and stuff. The cruise was awesome. Try the tom ka gai if you go on one.


Me trying a mick jagger snarl


Aw, don't I look cute? We just went snorkeling and I was tired. 


Me and my weird brothers. This is in Cozumel. The water was gorgeous, but you can't tell from the pic. 


We had cool cleaner-room-guys. (housekeeping just seems like the wrong term for a guy) so we dressed up my lamb for them.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Isabel, you look so cute in the first picture. So exiting to hear about your vacation, the Caribbean must have been so beautiful. I personally love cruises and wish to go on another one.

    ReplyDelete