Sunday, March 24, 2013

Standing on a boardwalk, never let me go.

If you actually understood the title I just made, I am amazed. It's basically a mash up of a memory from last week and a song by Florence + the Machine. Recommended by fellow Diamonds, I decided to try something new, and I love her song Never let Me go. It's soooooo cool! I am so weird.

Wow, has my life been eventful! If I told you how much went through my mind these days, you would probably not be amazed. BUT, if I told my younger self how much went goes on in my life and mind, I would be frickin' SHOCKED! Gosh, Humans, sleepovers, bonfires, pyromaniacs, cats (crazy ones, mind you), drawing, food, money, homework, clothes, the list is endless. I think the reason I don't remember much of my childhood is because I didn't think about much. I had friends though. Ah, good times! Ha just kidding. I have friends, not many but some.

A recap of my life the past month; ( I thought about making this a list but then I realized how BORING that would be!)  Okay so I like went on a sleepover, where we had crazy golf cart rides and Elisa discovered her inner pyromaniac. To be honest, I'm not surprised. That girl is crazy. (In a good way.)

I'm going to Austin next week. At first I was psyched then I was like aw man I'm gonna miss Easter! Then I was like hey I get to go to Austin! And then I was like, But my dress... (I got a really pretty dress to wear to Easter but since I couldn't go I just wore it today. Ya'll shoulda seen me I looked adorbs.) Soooo I'm going.

My cats are driving me crazy -.- I pet one cat, another gets mad at me. UGH.

Okay, I'll see you guys later with probs another post. Here's a poem.


We are not the same.

You and I.

Sugar and Salt,

Flowers and fruit,

Similar but with differences.

So why can't I let go?

Okaaaiiiiiiiii Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :::::::::ooooooooo

-ISABEL.

No comments:

Post a Comment