Friday, December 28, 2012

Homewrecker.

Hey Peepz. Thought I'd go for an original greeting there. So yeah. After my last (rant) post, I decided to tone it down and just chill with you guys. . . Lol yeah right. I'm just a naturally hot tempered person who has problems.  Sometimes when I write those problems go away, sometimes they don't I don't know, sometimes I just feel like I'm doing everything wrong. Like I should "Live my life" and "Live while I'm young", and other times I feel like that's just plain stupid.

I feel like I have so many problems, and I just want someone to talk to who won't judge me. And sometimes I just want to scream and run around kicking and punching things. But I can't. So I have like no way of diffusing my anger, so it's just there. Like, "Hello I'm anger and I'm here for you." Yet nobody understands how easy it is to turn to anger and be like, "Okay, so what's my reason to be angry here? My period. brother, or my cat?" And it works so well because there is ALWAYS a reason to be angry. I guess I just need to control myself better.

And sometimes I just want to know, is there anyone out there that actually cares? Like, cares for me and wants me to succeed and live? Are you actually there or are you just another person who doesn't care what I do? Sometimes I just feel so cynical. Like everyone is fake, nobody's real, I can't trust you. I have trust issues.


And him... I haven't mentioned him in so long but he's still there. I can't just forget about him. He is still there, in my mind yet I doubt he even thinks about me at all. Whenever I see him it's kind of awkward and I'm mad at myself a bit because I turned into one of those cliché twelve-year-old's who has a crush, but I can't help it. (Andrew if you're reading this go away you poop head) (No Andrew's not my crush, he's my brother) I kind of think of myself as mature for my age because other twelve-year-old's ARE SO ANNOYING LIKE WHAT'S YOUR DEAL. But no seriously I am probably slightly more mature, but at times I can turn into an immature six year old. Like no joke.


Okay, I love these little midnight posts I make : )

Isabel.

1 comment:

  1. Hi sweetie, I think the best you can do is express exactly how you're feeling, it takes courage and I wish i could learn that from you.Wishing you a a very Happy 2013! May it bring you much happiness, love and success! It was a pleasure getting to know you this past year!

    ReplyDelete