Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ugh.

**This is just a small explanation of how my day went and a bit of ranting**

Hey. Three followers, may not seem like much, but considering I did basically no advertising and just wrote terrible poems on here, it made me happy :] Today was kind of a weird day, like one of those days that you went through some boring stuff, but it turned out good in the end. I went shopping for a swimsuit today, and I found one. Yay. It's good I suppose, since I like swimming and needed  swimsuit, but I'm not sure I like it. I was just kinda glad to have to stop telling my Mom 'No' to every ugly swimsuit she picked. Not the most fun thing to do, honestly.

Then, I got back from shopping, and went on SD. After awhile, I Chatted with someone, and it was an okay experience. Actually, whenever I chat with them, I feel somewhat annoyed. Like they only talk to me to lay their problems out on me. I know they don't mean it, but I can't help but wonder whether I'm like a friend to them, or their psychologist. I'm not sure I should've put that on here, since they're a close friend, but it's  really been bothering me so I needed to put it somewhere.

I got home from my Grandma's house this morning, and my cat had a new scratch on her ear. I can't help but wonder if she's okay, because it's not really like her to be scratched up, although she does have two notches in her ear from before we got her. She's an adorable cat though, so I hope it's nothing serious, 'cause I really like her ;] That fat cat better not get into too much trouble 'cause I'll give her 2 hugs for every scratch she gets. :]

Three paragraphs, wow, that's a lot more than I've written for awhile. Ugh, I'm so tired of this. I don't even know what, but I just want to scream sometime. And now, I'm at my stupid awkward stage, where I break about 4 things on average and injure myself about a billion times a day. It's annoying, and I can't wait for it to pass. Sometimes also, my ear hurts. I had a little accident with my ear a couple of months ago, so Im kinda worried. What worries me though, is it's the other ear that hurts, so it's confusing me. I hope that gets fixed up soon, so for the meantime, I shall live.

Goodbye people's, see you the next time I need to vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment