I don't understand you.
But I used to.
What have you become?
Someone to answer my questions,
Or take away my confidence?
It used to work so well,
But now it's gone afar.
Goodbye.
I'm sad of our departure,
But you never seem to notice,
Whether I am happy,
Whether I tried to talk to you,
But you never responded.
It's not your fault,
But how can we stay friends.
When we never even talk.
You make me feel like, I am so small.
A piece of glass,
In a forest of sand.
Made this poem Today. It has personal meaning. I never really mean for the words to come out, but somehow, they just flow out. (Don't say it) I am starting to like poetry more, but I still don't like rhyming post. They seem all Matchy-Matchy, like sweater sets. (The horror.) So, for now, I'm sticking to un-rhyming poems, since whenever my poems come, I never get the matchy ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment